Website City of McAllen
Under general supervision, the McAllen Express Crew Leader assists to coordinate work schedules and Transit Fleet Preventive Maintenance program. Employee assists the Transit Manager with the daily operations of Metro McAllen.
- Documents reports on vehicle problems and failures and maintenance and repair needs.
- Keeps Transit Manager informed of operations status and all information needing administrative attention.
- Schedules and directs vehicle assignments and vehicle rotations.
- Assists with coordination of transit vehicle preventive maintenance programs.
- Assists with customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintains transit operations and maintenance progress reports and records.
- Assists to coordinate work schedule assignments.
- Oversees staff performance and transit operation services reporting issues to supervisor.
- Must be able to work with the public in a courteous and diplomatic manner.
- Must be able to take orders.
- Job requires three (3) years of related work experience in supervision, public transportation operations and/or general business.
- Must have thorough knowledge of transit operations.
- Must be capable to operate various transit vehicles.
- Must be computer literate, preferably Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Job requires an accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Job requires a valid Texas Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger Endorsement “P”.
Company: City of McAllen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A