Website City of McAllen
Under direct supervision, the Operations Coordinator performs custodial and customer service duties related to preparing and delivering the facilities for event use to include the setup/tear down of all event equipment and the housekeeping required for all events.
- Assists with other related assignments as needed.
- Provides routine set up/tear down of all equipment needed within facilities as directed.
- Provides detailed janitorial services to the facility and grounds as required.
- Performs maintenance work.
- Serves as Departmental Customer Service Representative when dealing with clients.
- Assists the Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager to oversee work performed by
- Operations Attendants as assigned.
- Assists other personnel in other departments whenever necessary.
- Job requires a current, valid Texas Class C driver’s license.
- Must be customer-service oriented and have a customer friendly attitude.
- Job requires an accredited high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Job requires one (1) year of related work experience.
- Must present a professional appearance at all times.
- Job requires continuous lifting of heavy materials, constant physical movement, and demands
- physical strength associated with hard labor or forceful physical efforts.
Company: City of McAllen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A