Website BMO Financial Group
Collaborates in the review and evaluation process of abandoned or written-off accounts for possible collections opportunities. Understands customer needs and provides collections-related sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. Advises customers on payment strategies and products that meet their objectives. Fulfills sales and service activities for the customer in accordance with approved procedures. Support areas may include, but are not limited to, coaching and training, quality audits, vendor management and credit collection disputes.
- Develops rapport and instils confidence with clients in order to develop credibility and earn their trust as relationship manager.
- Probes to understand customer needs and provides advice related to payments and overall collections strategies in the best interests of the customer.
- Sends out client communications, processes transactions and interacts with internal stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met.
- Handles incoming calls in an informed, professional, and efficient manner.
- Contacts the customer to obtain the necessary information to manage their application (as required) ensuring the customer is aware at all times of the status/result of the present and future payments.
- Develops and maintains long-term, profitable relationships and expands share of wallet.
- Executes established loss mitigation processes/procedures for the resolution of non-performing and high risk accounts.
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, responsive service and support.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Knowledge of federal, state/provincial and local laws pertaining to Consumer Collections and functional area – Good.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings.
- Knowledge of BMO products and services – Good.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brookfield, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A