Website BMO Financial Group
As a senior member of the Fraud Analytics Team, you will be instrumental in driving BMOs fraud modernization agenda by developing strategies and implementation of IBM Safer Payments detection engine. Working knowledge of IBM Safer Payments and knowledge of Banking Fraud i.e. deposits, ACH/TCH, real time payments highly desirable Applies knowledge of advanced analytic algorithms and technologies (e.g. machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence) to deliver better predictions and/or intelligent automation that enables smarter business decisions, improved customer experience, and drives productivity.
- Manages resources and leads the execution of strategic initiatives to deliver on business and financial goals.
- Leads discovery process with stakeholders to identify business requirements and expected outcome and to select relevant sources of data/information.
- Makes recommendations to senior leaders on strategy and new initiatives, based on an in-depth understanding of the business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies. Networks with industry contacts to gain competitive insights and best practices.
- Provides strategic input into business decisions as a trusted advisor.
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or other quantitative disciplines and/or equivalent experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth / Expert.
- Influence skills – In-depth / Expert.
- In depth experience using machine learning algorithms.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration – In-depth / Expert.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth / Expert.
- Typically 7+ years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R, SAS, SPSS, , Perl) and machine learning /deep learning algorithms/packages (e.g. XGBoost, H2O, SparkML).
- Experience with distributed computing language (e.g. Hive / Hadoop/ Spark) & cloud technologies (e.g. AWS Sagemaker, AzureML).
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A