Website BMO Financial Group
Provides a markets-based suite of sales and trading solutions to Institutional, Corporate, and Retail clients. Offers a full spectrum of integrated capabilities to deliver leading market insight, risk management, and execution services to issuing and/or investor clients, including access to major global markets across asset classes including: debt, foreign exchange, interest rate, credit, equity, securitization, and commodities. Provides competitive pricing to all clients and seeks out new opportunities with prospective clients. Maximizes profit while prudently minimizing the bank’s exposure and adhering to regulatory statutes.
- Ensures alignment between values and behaviour that fosters diversity and inclusion.
- Regularly connects work to BMO’s purpose, sets inspirational goals, defines clear expected outcomes, and ensures clear accountability for follow through.
- Fosters a culture aligned to BMO purpose, values and strategy and role models BMO values and behaviours in all that they do.
- Operates as key member of the deal team with efforts to maximize sector penetration and returns.
- Contributes to growing / elevating the BMO and BMO Capital Market brand with a commitment to and presence in the community.
- Attracts, retains, and enables the career development of top talent.
- Improves team performance, recognizes and rewards performance, coaches employees, supports their development, and manages poor performance.
- Builds interdependent teams that collaborate across functional and operating groups to create the highest value for all stakeholders.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Expert.
- Strong risk management skills, fundamental analysis skills and leadership abilities.
- Degree in Accounting/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics, CFA preferred.
- Strong understanding of trading procedures and broader regulatory and financial concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of capital markets, pricing, and trading/hedging strategies and familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Series 7, 63, and 55 licenses required.
- Typically 9+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seasoned expert with extensive industry knowledge.
- Strong quantitative analysis, technology and financial analysis skills.
- Technical leader viewed as a thought leader for innovation.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A