Website BMO Financial Group
Supports the business/group leader in the effective implementation, maintenance and administration of first line of defense (1st LOD) programs (e.g., operational risk, AML, compliance, regulatory, etc.), including overseeing business operations within the jurisdiction to ensure adherence and efficiency. Contributes to a strong risk management culture through collaboration with other first line employees, and second & third line functions to ensure Compliance, AML or operational risks are identified, mitigated, monitored and reported on an ongoing basis.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Tracks exception/exemption requests and corresponding approvals.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Analyzes the impact and effectiveness of the program through periodic reviews.
- Knowledge of BPM required
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Industry specific knowledge preferred.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Organization skills – Good.
- BCO qualification required
- Bilingual (English and French) required
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quebec City, QC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A