Website BMO Financial Group
Facilitates decisioning and analysis of all types of credit information to support lending decisions and processes for the bank. Maintains and promotes a client service environment to satisfy and exceed customer needs and expectations. This role will make credit decisions and recommendations in accordance with sound credit-granting principles and in compliance with Bank Policies & Procedures.
- Partners with internal stakeholders for accurate, detailed client information.
- Minimizes BMO’s risk exposure by adhering to internal credit policies and procedures with respect to lending decisions.
- Prepares summary, present facts and offer opinions concerning credit worthiness.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Provides accurate financial analysis and risk assessment of new and existing customers.
- Assists in negotiations of terms and conditions of all decisions made via phone and e-mail interaction with clients.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Develops credit information to make lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Typically between 1 – 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laval, QC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A