Website BMO Financial Group
Conducts investigations to identify, assess, decision and report on activity that indicates an exposure to financial crimes. Ensures potential threats and investigations are evaluated, documented, managed and escalated by following standard operating procedures. Provides subject matter expertise and oversight of criminal risk by following a disciplined and intelligence-based approach to detection and research of activities and events in alignment with criminal risk frameworks and standards to ensure compliance as well as support trending, analysis and insights generation.
- Documents actions and information found throughout the investigation to develop and maintain account/case files.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and analyzes various information provided through detection systems, tools, reports, or manually to evaluate, investigate and determine required actions.
- Supports the collection of evidence and information to be used for multiple purposes including incident reports/filings, loss prevention, litigation and criminal prosecution, management information and statistics, and process improvements.
- Provides input and develops recommendations for process and customer service improvements.
- Stays abreast of financial crimes risk trends, relevant regulations and compliance standards.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the financial crime management processes, frameworks and techniques.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Knowledge of risk and regulatory requirements as they apply to financial crimes is an asset.
- Knowledge of banking products, services, processes, and organization is an asset.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Bilingual (English and French).
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A