Website BMO Financial Group
Cultivates, builds, and manages relationships with a third-party network of referral sources to build a pipeline of new mortgage business and increase BMO’s share of the home financing market. Actively identifies sales opportunities and refers to BMO colleagues as appropriate. Develops and executes effective marketing and sales programs to drive business results. Adheres to audit, regulatory, and compliance policies and follows all standard processes/procedures.
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, responsive service, and support.
- Guides customers throughout mortgage application and processing activities.
- Organizes customer appreciation events, seminars, and conference calls.
- Establishes and enhances the Bank’s community presence by participating in trade shows, conferences, and related events.
- Assists with the implementation of targeted marketing programs, promotions, and other initiatives.
- Serves a customer advocate during application and processing activities.
- Provides marketing, event coordination, and general administrative support to maintain positive and ongoing contact with their broader referral network.
- Seeks opportunities to expand network by obtaining referrals from existing relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the broader real estate industry and mortgage market.
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage lending process and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Expert knowledge of self-management and teamwork, personal lending, relationship sales and management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Functional knowledge of personal banking, investments, trust services, business and commercial lending, and cash management.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal, sales, customer service, and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of portfolio management and related credit qualification standards, policies, and procedures.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, NS, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A