Website BMO Financial Group
The Bilingual Senior Specialist, Incident Management will be responsible to lead, coordinate, maintain, and manage all aspects of Incident Management within Canadian Personal & Commercial Banking. The Senior Specialist will ensure effective and robust Incident Management protocols are present, allowing the Bank to facilitate, manage, and recover through impacting incidents.
- Coordinate internal and external incident communications, including responses to social and print media.
- Provide frequent advisories and updates to Canadian P&C’s Senior Leadership, including Group Head, Business Group Executives, Chief Operating Officers, Regional Presidents, and Heads of National Operations.
- Ensure Risk, Compliance, and Legal issues are captured and prevented; liaise with internal first and second line functions on regulatory matters and advisories.
- Maintain and present reports on past incidents.
- Chair the assembled Incident Response Team that spans membership from across P&C and the Enterprise. Facilitate Executive escalations and approvals.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Schedule and lead an annual Incident Management exercise.
- Provide back-up support to the Senior Manager during absences.
- Complete annual updates and reviews of the incident management Framework, including critical Playbooks.
- Schedule post-incident reports after conclusion of an incident.
- Maintains an advanced understanding of business continuity and incident positioned applications and contingency regulatory requirements, in addition to the planning, backup, recovery, escalation, security and audit processes.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of BMO business, products, and infrastructure.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of industry directions and trends in crisis planning and incident management.
- Displays solid knowledge of BMO organization, processing strategies and service level agreements
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma in related discipline(s) or equivalent work experience, and/or 7 to 10 years of solid working experience in a Canadian P&C or Financial Institution environment.
- Corporate Policies and Standards of BMO and its operating subsidiaries, and various Operating Directives and Procedures.
- Completion of an Industry certification in BCP is considered an asset (Disaster Recovery Institute, and/or Business Continuity Institute).
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, NS, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A