Website BMO Financial Group
Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Meets customer transaction-based needs with seamless execution.
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
- Typically between 1 – 2 years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a consultative sales and team-based environment.
- Drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers.
- Registration to sell investment products completed or in progress (must be completed within 12 months) – as appropriate for the jurisdiction.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, Smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Some experience in a consultative customer service or sales roles, with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A