Website BMO Financial Group
Provides financial and investment planning and advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the customer. Determines client needs and provides solutions though the sales of managed products and services (e.g. mutual funds, retirement savings plans, and similar products). Provides other solutions indirectly through referrals to business partners.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal investment products, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations.
- Books customer appointments through branch referrals, outbound calls, incoming calls, and walk-ins.
- Provides sales and service support for other members of the team to complete transactions and support the achievement of business results.
- Learns the role of the Financial Planner and completes the associated accreditation requirements to assume the role, ideally within a 12-24-month time frame.
- Introduces clients to investment strategies and works with clients to develop a financial plan using appropriate guidance tools.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Probes to understand customer personal investment and banking needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Responds to customer investment requests to fulfill basic investment product needs aligned with the customer’s investment and/or retirement plans, or refers the customer to business partners and other business groups as needed.
- Develops and executes weekly and monthly sales and marketing plans.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall business results and customer experience delivered.
- Registration to sell investment products completed – as appropriate for the jurisdiction.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Good working knowledge of financial industry.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Typically between 2-3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A