Website BMO Financial Group
Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Engages customers to grow BMO’s business by reaching out, generating appointments, and building new relationships within the community.
- Offers clients advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making banking easy, simple, and fast.
- Supports customer transactions needs based on customer traffic.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience.
- Takes a lead in proactively engaging with existing customers and prospects by providing needs-based assessments to grow loyalty and identify immediate / future opportunities.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Appropriate lending qualifications and designations.
- Registration to sell investment products completed – as appropriate for the jurisdiction.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, Smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Experience in a consultative customer service or sales role, with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- Experience in financial services is an asset.
- Working knowledge of retail investments and lending products.
- Working knowledge of personal and small business customer needs and solutions.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A