Website BMO Financial Group
Guides, directs, and coaches employees to deliver exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Understands the needs of BMO customers or prospects to provide sales and service in the best interests of the customer. Advises customers on products and strategies that meet their financial objectives. Identifies and makes referrals to other business groups. Supports sales and customer service activities to meet strategic customer experience and profitability goals in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and the Bank’s policies and processes.
- Regularly connects work to BMO’s purpose, sets inspirational goals, defines clear expected outcomes, and ensures clear accountability for follow through.
- Improves team performance, recognizes and rewards performance, coaches employees, supports their development, and manages poor performance.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice in the best interests of the customer.
- Builds interdependent teams that collaborate across functional and operating groups to create the highest value for all stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between values and behaviour that fosters diversity and inclusion.
- Coordinates service requests and problem resolution processes to ensure accurate completion and follow-up that meets or exceeds customer expectations, or escalates for resolution.
- Attracts, retains, and enables the career development of top talent.
- Fosters a culture aligned to BMO purpose, values and strategy and role models BMO values and behaviours in all that they do.
- Working knowledge of branch technologies, processes, and performance metrics.
- General knowledge of retail banking products and services.
- 1-3 years of banking or customer service/sales or equivalent experience.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of applicable regulations, audit standards, and related policies, procedures, and directives.
- Working knowledge of branch operational processes and policies.
- Working knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings.
- Previous supervisory or management experience – preferred.
Company: BMO Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A