The candidate will report to the Global COO of Fundamental Equities and will be responsible for: 1) Managing the general business management operations, 2) assisting with the execution of strategic initiatives and projects, 3) driving global process standardization, and 4) leading other global Fundamental Equity initiatives.
- Liaise between FE teams and various internal technology groups to build various scalable tech solutions, ultimately resulting in the streamlining of investment processes through collaboration and innovation
- Act as lead on projects for the platform that relate to portfolio management, investment and business process that improve controls, mitigate risk, manage costs and increase efficiencies.
- Policy & Process: promote and monitor necessary training on firm, business and regulatory policies and procedures
- Coordinate and monitor business Operating Plans including business goals, objectives and metrics in partnership with key FE leaders and other stakeholders.
- Defining and Driving Platform Management: develop and execute action plans for key business objectives and focus areas, bridging current and future state
- Managing the general business management operations including budget, expense and headcount management and assist with financial planning.
- Provide support for business continuity exercises (BCP), recovery strategies and other platform initiatives
- Manage the communication and connectivity agenda (content and logistics) for meetings, presentations and town halls globally.
- Ad hoc Requests: assist team with data requests, trainings and demos, business continuity efforts, etc.
- Assist with coordination of the FE Graduate & Intern programs globally
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills including the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and coordinate presentations across multiple business lines
- Attention to detail and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Strong financial, quantitative and data analysis abilities
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; programming skills or database knowledge a plus
- 7+ years of experience in financial services with knowledge of equities, derivatives, product development, and / or corporate strategy functions
- Strong academic background with a degree in Finance, Economics or related field; MBA a plus
- Sound judgment, maturity, professionalism and discretion
- A strong understanding of equity capital markets; fixed income and commodities knowledge a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A