Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Senior Consultant focuses on providing our customers with service, consultation, and basic design solutions. They have skilled expertise in building complex solutions across multiple product categories and services. Best Buy Senior Consultants meet our customers in their homes, in stores, or virtually. They are responsible for building a book of business to deliver personalized ongoing experiences for all Best Buy Brands.
- Exercises relationship skills and adaptation when navigating between the customers’ home, retail stores, and virtual environments.
- Builds client relationships and practices consistent follow-up within their personalized book of business to understand the client and their future needs or opportunities.
- Maintains relationships with other employees across channels through coaching and supervision to ensure a smooth process with consultants.
- Manages the customer interaction from pre-call, to walk-through, to installation and post-sale follow up.
- Supports projects from start to finish while acting as a liaison for the client.
- Coordinates “My Team” system for clients to see the project from initial vision and development to delivery and installation.
- Creates custom customer solutions and inspires confidence in the purchase decision.
- Seamlessly incorporates knowledge across all categories to build broader, more impactful solutions.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Guides customers through complex solutions across multiple product categories and services in home, in-store, and virtually.
- No more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
- 1 year of leadership experience in related field or Military leadership equivalent
- 2 year of experience in Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- 1 year of experience building complex solutions in sales, customer service, or related fields
- 2 years of experience selling in specialty or premium product categories, luxury brands, and/or custom design environments
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A