Website Best Buy
The Product Flow Specialists receive and ship product to and from stores, stock product, and assist customers with product carry-outs and online orders. They support overall store goals by performing tasks that ensure product integrity and customer fulfillment. They also play an active role in accurately recording inventory and supporting store shrink or asset protection plans.
- Monitors notifications of online orders and brings product to customer service desk or ships directly from store based on SOP.
- Safely loads merchandise into customers’ vehicles as requested.
- Ensures products are properly secured to reduce store shrink.
- Provides back up to the Planogram Specialist and Inventory Specialist as necessary.
- Completes daily replenishment to ensure product is fully stocked on the sales floor.
- Executes process outlined in SOP when product variances are identified.
- Prepares and documents physical product shipments from the store to specified destinations as outlined in SOP
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving product.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Receives and documents physical product from trucks (Best Buy Supply Chain and External Carrier) following processes outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- 3 months experience working in retail, shipping, distribution or related field
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50 pounds, and team lift up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation(s)
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A