Website Barnes and Noble
As a barista, you provide first class service to our customers with every drink you create and every cookie you bake, ensuring their experience is your top priority. You make the customer experience pleasurable and provide the perfect complement to any book. Your passion for coffee, creating inspiring drinks and your knowledge of the Cafe ensures that customers are delighted by the handcrafted beverages you serve and look forward to coming into the Cafe again and again.
- Make relevant beverage and food recommendations ensuring an engaging experience with the customers that connects them with the right products to meet their needs.
- Deliver the perfect beverage that exceeds customer expectations with your ability to engage, build rapport, listen, and provide friendly, fast service as you go through a tailored order creating approach.
- Ensure that the Cafe is welcoming to all customers by having a stocked bake case and neatly displayed merchandise.
- Take pride in the Cafe and place a priority on ensuring a clean and tidy environment knowing that cleanliness encompasses all aspects of the customer experience.
- Execute all operational standards correctly, in a timely manner and in accordance with the cafe standards, safety and health codes.
- Work in the Cafe which requires physical activity (i.e., prolonged standing, repetitive bending, lifting, climbing, operating espresso machines), and sales floor when needed.
- Protect company assets by adhering to all processes and working efficiently to control waste and shrink. • Recognize and offer to help both customers and employees with urgency and care.
- Listen to people and enjoy solving problems.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Make correct recommendations for handcrafted beverages and food items that satisfy the customer.
- Well-organized, efficient, and able to multi-task.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Can clearly and respectfully communicate and express oneself.
- Passionate about the products we serve.
Company: Barnes and Noble
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A