Website Bank of America
Provide the Consumer and Small Business solutions architecture team with proven innovative solutions within the Payment and Merchant Technology space. Deliver Omni-channel solutions within across traditional payment networks and trending payment networks including virtual wallets and merchant services.
- Participates in design and creation of architecture deliverables to meet business requirements; including impacted components, integration patterns, and performance optimization, and infrastructure capacity.
- Determine the technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
- May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
- Provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor newer Architects.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years proven experience in solutioning innovative and newer trends preferably in payments / financial networks – specific examples required.
- Research, develop and document technical design solutions.
- Strong use of visuals skills, ability to convene points with graphics and illustrations.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- 2+ years Digital & Physical payment implementation experience.
- 2- 5+ years financial services industry experience.
- Effective communication skills & strong attention to detail.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A