As our Social Media Executive, you’ll be responsible for leading the creation of world class social content on our suite of social channels. Working with the Brand Content Manager – Venture, you’ll manage our brand content output for recent ASOS Venture brand COLLUSION, occasionally impacting across our other brands too. In the role, your key aim will be to develop and help execute exciting content franchises and one-off posts for all channels.
- Self-shoot, upload and edit content where necessary in order to maintain the smooth running of the team.
- You will be mostly responsible for COLLUSION’s fashion and brand social output across brand channels.
- Developing and maintain excellent relationships within the business i.e. Retail Teams
- Working with the wider team, develop and execute ideas for exciting still image and video shoots across a range of business areas.
- Ensure competitor research and customer insight are at the heart of all our output.
- Work with the Editorial team to self-sub, and to maintain and manage to global tone of voice across all content.
- Work with the Social Insights team on social reporting, ensuring you are rigorously tracking the performance of all content and enabling this data to be fed into future channel strategies.
- Work with the talent team to identify relevant creators and influencers to work with.
- Work with the Social Insights team and the Brand Content Managers to implement findings from the monthly and quarterly reports.
- Work with the wider content team to manage the content calendar. Liaise with other departments within ASOS to share this, as required.
- Feed into and execute our per-platform social strategies, as set by your Brand Content Manager.
- Work with partner brands on developing and executing shoots for a range of business areas.
- Collaborate with the marketing, creative, talent and fashion teams to capture, create and commission social media content for COLLUSION channels.
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the ASOS brand on shoots with talent and partner brands.
- An interest in fashion, trends and pop culture our 20-something audience love.
- Harbouring a real interest in social media platform changes and news, committed to exploring how ASOS might maintain a first-move advantage on each channel.
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met.
- An enthusiastic team player with a genuine obsession for social media.
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience creating brilliant social media content for brands.
- Copywriting experience and flexibility to adapt across contrasting tones of voice.
- A visual native; keen and critical understanding of creative imagery.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A