We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our Customer Experience team who can help further the success of our iPhone and iPad app. The app has more than 8M active users worldwide, an average app store review of 5 stars, is written in the latest version of Swift, has over 99.97% crash-free sessions, and implements all the modern technologies like Apple Pay, Peek & Pop, Business Chat, VoiceOver, and much more.
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team taking joint responsibility for the engineering team deliverables
- Take a proactive and hands-on approach in all features and tasks
- Deliver top quality projects made using best practices and guidelines
- Work with our design team to implement clean design that respects the platform
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
- Experience with UI automation (any tool)
- You might build mobile apps in your spare time or take part in hackathons as a way of gaining more knowledge and experience, and regularly keep up with the latest developments and trends in the community.
- A passion for clean code
- Solid experience with Swift 5 and the foundational iOS frameworks is essential
- Experience in building universal apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad Regularly write unit tests
- You have the desire to learn all the latest techniques and new language releases.
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
- Strong experience using Xcode, IB and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
- Experience with CI / CD and automation tool such as Fastlane
- Experience with macOS shell scripting and commonly used command-line tools (e.g. Fastlane)
- Some experience with any server-side technology (e.g. Node.js, ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and REST API development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newry, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A