Website American Express
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the VP of Enterprise Security Architecture & Application Security (ESA & EA).
- Assisting with special projects and initiatives as needed
- Producing accurate presentations, documents and general correspondence in a timely manner.
- Coordinating travel arrangements as needed, including air, hotel, transfers & visas
- Onboarding new employees as needed
- General follow-up and reminders in order to effectively meet deadlines and commitments.
- Managing confidential filing and keeping regulatory records in good order
- Reconciling expenses and filing expense reports
- Organizing regular team meetings and 1:1s with Direct Reports.
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies, including placing orders
- Managing the logistics of key meetings, including room booking, catering, production of meeting materials, etc.
- Managing the payroll system for the team, including attendance tracking (holidays, vacation, sick days etc.)
- Ability to organize and work on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work independently or with minimal direction
- Commitment to ongoing learning & development
- Understanding and appreciation of key customer relationships (internal & external).
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within specified timeframes
- 3+ years of experience in an executive assistant or office manager capacity
- Ability to act diplomatically and respectfully when communicating with individuals of varying levels
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks, organizing large meetings, and arranging travel
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A