As an IT Support Engineer I, you will use your knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software. You are able to determine when it is appropriate to deviate from a standard practice to accomplish the desired result. You can troubleshoot and solve straightforward problems that do not have defined SOPs.
- Identifying root-causes of operational issues and process inefficiencies.
- Interacting with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Ensuring infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Maintaining or creating policies, procedures, and processes.
- Network engineering and troubleshooting, data cabling and systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Managing local technical projects.
- Industry relevant certifications such as: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation), AWS
- 1+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- 2+ Years of experience in a professional environment
- 2+ years of experience of troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability environment
- Data center infrastructure and facilities experience
- 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years or experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A