The Workforce Staffing (WFS) team is looking for a non-exempt Staffing Coordinator. The Staffing Coordinators are the primary candidate facing members of our field teams, serving in both executional and decision making roles. Staffing Coordinators will be responsible for ensuring that our candidates and stakeholders experience the highest level of Customer Obsession. In this high volume hiring space, you will support staffing project initiatives, daily assignments, and general task completion. In this multi-purpose role; you will execute candidate engagement and optimization for a defined geography (node).
- Consults with applicants on the best match for their desired position and available opportunities in Node
- Effectively executes NHE activities including Greeter, Welcome Event Presenter, Candidate Care Specialist, Computer Assistance, Badge Photo, and/or Drug Test Administrator
- Serves as the lead to pre plan, execute, and audit New Hire Orientation (NHO) (proctored) or (virtual). Communicates and coordinates with site HR and Operations Leadership team for proctored NHO greeting.
- Serves as the lead to pre plan, execute, and audit New Hiring Events (NHE) based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time. Completes post-event audit of event and communicates event metrics to staffing leadership
- Guides applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures
- Meets critical deadlines for initiating background screening and completing drug test process to achieve labor orders
- Ensures 100% compliance for work authorization documentation for associates
- Prior experience working in Human Resources, Staffing, or Recruiting is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
- Ability to work with very diverse groups of people at all levels of authority.
- Experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or other tracking and reporting systems like Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal verbal/written skills
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (or 2+ years of internal Amazon experience in lieu of degree)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A