As a Sr. Customer Solutions Manager (CSM), you will have the opportunity to work closely with AWS State and Local customers as they work towards AWS adoption to support their missions. In this highly visible role and through leveraging your internal network of AWS sales, solutions architecture, software development and service teams, you will be responsible for guiding the customer through the operational, educational and governance aspects of a successful AWS cloud journey. This role is predominately divided into three primary categories, program management, customer relationship management and business development.
- Successful CSMs combine business knowledge, program/project management expertise, change management and technical acumen to clear roadblocks and deliver solutions to accelerate the migration journey for our customers.
- You can step back to see the big picture and look around corners, but have the willingness and ability to dive deep when the situation dictates it.
- Specifically, you will serve as the primary point of contact for information technology-related questions around cloud services and will work with all stakeholders to define needs, identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to all necessary parties.
- Additionally, you will assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business value.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information to c-suite/VP level
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field, or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of being goal-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Experience delivering AWS/cloud services.
- Demonstrated organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- AWS Certification: either AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Certified Solution Architect, Associate.
- 7+ years of experience delivering complex IT programs.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with Senior Customer Management resources.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A