We are seeking a proven business executive in the NP healthcare sector to lead and continue to expand the business with some of our most important healthcare customers. The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) will be a key member of the team responsible for providing business leadership and creative direction and will work to drive adoption of the most cutting-edge and transformational capabilities enabled by the world’s best-in-class technologies for some our most important healthcare customers.
- The successful candidate has a desire to innovate, collaborate and invent with customers in the construct of a strategic relationship.
- This will require knowledge of cloud, a strong background in working closely with C-level executives, and a track record of achieving large, complex, multi-year deals and measurably successful outcomes.
- The successful candidate has the demonstrated ability to earn trust with, and influence, CEOs and Boards of Directors with their company’s largest accounts.
- S/he will develop trusted relationships with other C-suite executives, such as the Chief Clinical Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, and other CXO roles.
- In our rapidly growing, fast-paced environment, our client leaders think strategically and analytically about business, product, sales, and technical challenges.
- They leverage creativity to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to foster alignment and eliminate obstacles.
- They partner closely with our NP Healthcare leadership team and drive on large, complex opportunities at all stages of the business, technical, and sales cycle, while shaping partnerships to best meet the needs of our customers and leverage AWS capabilities.
- S/he has demonstrated high judgment decision-making, creative problem solving, and effective negotiation skills.
- CxO relationships (particularly in clinical, financial, operational leadership) and large network in the healthcare provider industry, especially health systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in medicine, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or measurement science is preferred.
- Leadership skills are key, with exemplary verbal and written communications skills and proven ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, and lead through influence.
- Experience working directly as an executive of a health system
- 10+ years of healthcare domain knowledge, especially with respect to health systems and including trusted relationships at health system CxO levels.
- Advanced degree in medicine, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or measurement science
- 7+ years of experience leading business development and direct sales activities including presenting to all levels of technical and non-technical leadership internally and for external organizations
- Business development or consulting background and/or direct experience working within healthcare industry customers – especially health systems and other providers at the CxO/VP level (particularly in clinical, financial, operational leadership) – engaging, advising, and creating value for customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A