As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
- Collaborate on internal builder projects
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
- Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
- Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
- 5 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience or equivalent military experience
- Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A