Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Technical Trainer to join the RME Technical Learning Team! At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
We continue to develop technical courses, skills-based training, practical exercises and assessments for our Maintenance teams who maintain equipment within our Fulfillment, Transportation, and Global Specialty Operations (GSO) centers. We have adopted a blended approach by mixing both instructor-led, web-based and skills-based (practical hands-on) methods of delivery.
- Provide content and class feedback to learning strategy team to drive improvements
- Travel to sites to deliver technical training on Material Handling Equipment and assets
- Develop and maintain technical training content and deliverables
- Provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
- Administer Learning management system (LMS) tasks such as schedule sessions, register participants and instructor resources
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Robotics
- High school or equivalent diploma
- TAC Certified in Critical assets for Amazon building.
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Dematic or Intelligrated Equipment maintenance experience
- 1+ year as an Amazon MHE trainer
- Automated conveyors systems and controls Preventative maintenance procedures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A