Do you pioneer? Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of a quickly expanding customer base, focusing first on our customer and working backwards? Do you want to be part of a newly formed organization that is designing and launching new business models across the world? If so, the Amazon supply chain team is looking for an experienced leader with a strong record of achieving results. The person will be responsible for creating and executing a worldwide supply chain by working closely with our retail and operations partners across the globe in order to effectively manage volume flows and fullness for our fulfillment centers and delivery stations. The role requires heavy index on dive deep, bias for action, and ownership.
As an Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead an inbound operation, outbound operation, or a functional process on a specified shift or across multiple shifts within an Amazon Fulfillment Center. You will be responsible for leading, developing and engaging a team of exceptional talent that makes innovation possible. One of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring and coaching your team to become the best leaders they can be. To achieve this, Operations Managers are creative problem solvers who are able to dream in immense scale, interpret big data and deliver meaningful results that keenly drive productivity and efficiency.
- Fully bilingual (proficient Spanish and English communication, both spoken and written).
- 5+ years of management experience in a manufacturing, production, or distribution environment.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 8+ experience identifying and implementing large-scale process improvement initiatives using data-driven techniques (performance metrics or Lean techniques)
- 8+ years of experience leading other leaders; you have direct experience managing front-line supervisors and have been responsible for supporting their performance and their associates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A