The Transportation Operations Management Coordinator, has responsibility of Yard Transportation Operations at our Mexico Fulfillment Centers. This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Support and commit to all safety programs and WHS compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals
- Lead and supervise a team of security guards that are located within the individual Fulfillment Centers in the effort to streamline yard FC location and individual operations.
- Plan and coordinate the yard capacity and trailer pool of designated site.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvements.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience of data mining, business analytics and data-driven skills
- 2+ years experience of people management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A