The WFS Associate Attraction team is looking for a seasoned marketing expert to join our team. We need people who can create successful marketing strategies to generate applications, and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals. This role will own the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategy for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract hourly candidates. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. You play an essential role in tracking market factors and changes in hourly candidate behavior which impact our success in attracting hourly employees, including projects such as market mapping and market intelligence. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
- Channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals.
- Local brand strategy: utilize marketing savvy to articulate differentiated employment positioning, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop, tailoring for the local market.
- Candidate experience: Be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey.
- Proven track of record of building, managing, and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising
- +4 years of professional experience delivering results in high volume hiring marketing, growth, employer brand or acquisition marketing (B2B or B2C)
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
- Deep analytical abilities
- +2 years of digital marketing related experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A