The PIT Trainer is responsible for the coordination and execution of PIT training for Inbound and Outbound in the Fulfillment Center. Trainers evaluate and refine processes and techniques to improve learning effectiveness and production across all departments in the building. The Trainer assists in driving the success training plans and supporting the needs of the Fulfillment Center workforce.
- Know their own level of competence and not give information outside this level.
- Deliver internal Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) training to Amazon standards.
- Monitor and provide feedback on current group of PIT operators.
- Advise Associates and Managers on Company procedures regarding PIT safety, training and standards.
- Undertake auditing of safety standards and procedures throughout the FC.
- Complete all relevant paperwork and update tracking system (FCLM).
- Report on safety performance of PIT operators and use the information to improve the effectiveness of our training.
- Update internal records in regard to PIT licence.
- Ability to work closely to operations to fulfill their training requirement
- No active warnings.
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Six months operating experience on either Counter Balance or Reach Truck.
- A basic understanding of project management
- No outstanding PIT safety concerns.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and effectively adhere to new processes and procedures.
- Detailed understanding of PIT safety issues
- Ability to work under the minimum of supervision.
- Manage multiple competing priorities
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Track record of working in operations
- Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Demonstrates a methodical approach in tasks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A