The AWS Enterprise Engineering organization is seeking a self-motivated Technical Program Manager (TPM) with strong interpersonal skills and experience in the collaboration and publishing portals space (e.g. products like Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Experience Manager).
- This role focuses on both the team’s Agile processes for resource management and wider discussions with leadership and other stakeholders in order to scope, define, drive and deliver projects that impact hundreds of thousands of employees globally.
- The successful candidate will manage technical projects and workstreams within our systems and software engineering group, maintain critical services used by tens of thousands of
- Amazonian teams, and drive new innovation by working with customers to develop greenfield solutions for Amazon’s evolving needs.
- Responsibilities include regular project status updates for leadership, driving team sprints, ensuring resourcing allocations are achievable, prioritizing work intakes and influencing other teams’ roadmaps.
- Experience in generating metrics to measure process effectiveness and consistency.
- Experience in the collaboration and publishing portals space (e.g. products like Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Experience Manager).
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals and high level design.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to various levels of management including precise and effective customer communications.
- 5+ years’ experience in any combination of the following: assessing/documenting/developing
- IT architecture and systems, software development, administration of content management systems.
- Proven ability to succeed in cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A