AMPS is seeking a dynamic and motivated Strategic Account Manager to develop Selling Partners and to help growing our newly launched Paid Services programs. Our flagship product is the Marketplace Growth service. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for working with a group of 11-13 Selling Partners as part of this service, to help them grow their business on Amazon’s EU Marketplace, offering support on launching on new programs, exploring Amazon’s marketing tools, advising on account strategy and selection listing. Your work will be supported by a Premium Selling Partner Support Service, to help address operational and technical issues. This is an opportunity to shape a key new growth program in Amazon’s EU marketplace.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective assigned portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of Selling Partners concurrently and strategically to drive sustainable GMS growth, based on a strong understanding of marketplace programs, tools and processes.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our Paid Service programs.
- Manage additional projects around our newly launched Paid Service such as process, tool and content development, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Amazon Marketplace 3rd party services industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings.
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your Selling Partner portfolio. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned Selling Partners.
- Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
- A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of sales or marketing experience in
- E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Experience of business-to-business selling
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A