We are seeking a Senior DSP Analytics Scientist to further the development and application of analytics methods to examine the complex data flows of the DSP, and to translate deep-dives into actionable insights for our product teams. In this role you will develop new tools to analyze our advertising data to help improve the performance of our bidding algorithms, targeting and relevance systems, help advance our 3rd party and O&O supply strategy, and evaluate the adoption and impact of feature releases.
- Present papers to senior leaders on issues like feature development impact on identity recognition rates, and changes of ad selection systems to improve fill rate highlighting insights that will inform our business development and engineering roadmaps.
- Partner with engineering teams to define data logging requirements and getting these prioritized in engineering roadmaps.
- Develop and own ad revenue and supply intelligence analytics decks that provide ongoing deep-dives
- Analyze data trends regarding supply, optimization, ad load, and advertising mix effects that affect advertiser performance and contribute to achieving advertiser goals.
- Formalize our analytics approach to the DSP auctions by analyzing bid spreads, auction depth, and simulating impacts of potential auction structure changes.
- Validate financial models through analysis
- Identify, standardize, and operationalize KPIs to effectively measure the performance of all systems involved in ad serving, and use trend insights to inform business priorities.
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and having the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- The ideal candidate will have lead large scale analytics initiatives and has experience with digital advertising and DSPs
- 5+ years’ of experience in advertising analytics or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- PhD or equivalent Master’s degree plus research experience in a quantitative field
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to data analytics
- Close familiarity and understanding of RTB/DTB supply data including the systems and processes required to turn a bid request from a publisher into an ad seen by a person
- Experience investigating the feasibility of applying scientific principals and concepts to business problems and products
- Knowledge of Big Data data mining and business intelligence techniques
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A