We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Accounting organisation and become a major contributor to our Accounting team. As key member of the UK and Global Accounting team, this individual will be based in London. A successful candidate in this position will have demonstrable experience with financial reporting and internal control related responsibilities.
The role has responsibility for the controllership and accounting function in support of the UK operations. The accounting flows are operated in multiple legal entities with involvement of a number of stakeholders in different locations.
- Leading certain month end close activities, ensuring that relevant deadlines are met and looking for ways to continuously improve this process.
- Direct responsibility for improving accounting processes and controls for a company with a high volume of transactions.
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Preparation of various deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs, including analytic commentary and the preparation of supplementary financial analysis for management and other stakeholders.
- Responsibility for actively engaging with a variety of Stakeholders within the business, including technology and administrative team on business integration projects.
- Actively participating in cross functional project launches from scoping through to testing and launch.
- Leading financial statement reviews
- Exposure to operational accounting concepts of inventory, procurement, payables, receivables, and revenue
- Relevant accounting experience (public accounting /industry mix preferred)
- BA/BS required
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- ACCA, ACA, and CIMA or similar credentials
- A strong desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability participating in milestone driven projects
- Solid organizational, project management skills, and information technology aptitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A