The Auto Business Line Credit Policy Risk team supports Product Management, Underwriting, Credit Administration, and Contract Processing teams to aid their decisions that will impact the credit risk of Ally’s Auto portfolio. The team is responsible for data identification, data extraction, data processing, analysis, and the packaging of results for distribution. Our efforts are foundational for the advancement of new business initiatives and strategies, the optimization of existing processes, and the management of staff and business performance.
- The Sr. Analyst of Auto Business Line Credit Risk will be responsible for completing the work necessary to define project or analysis scope, identify required and available data, query relational database, process extracted data, and develop final recommendation.
- The regular creation of data visuals and presentations will be required to package output for distribution.
- Reports required on a regular distribution schedule may be managed by the Sr. Analyst.
- For repeated processes, the Sr. Analyst is expected to become the subject matter expert able to parse relevant code and resolve complications as they arise.
- The Sr. Analyst will assist with the validation of automated processes and the continuous improvement of automation logic.
- With assistance from their direct supervisor, the Sr. Analyst will be asked to determine future areas for analysis, assist with project management, and assist more junior team members with their tasks.
- Comfortable as an individual contributor and with directing the efforts of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Expertise in data analytics tools like SQL, SAS, Python, or R
- Critical thinker with demonstrated ability solving complex problems
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in analytics / reporting, preferably in auto financial services
- Detail oriented with ability to take projects from concept to actionable recommendation
- Expertise in Excel, Access, and familiarity with VBA, Power BI a plus
- Demonstrated ability creating and presenting analyses using PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A