Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation. We are seeking enthusiastic detail oriented individuals to fill a vacancy which exists for a MOC Fleet Coordinator in Maintenance Operations Control.
- Be responsible for the control of all MELs affected on the fleet
- Continuously update the shift manager and other senior management (as needed), on the operational status of the fleet.
- Stay current with all technical and regulatory training required to function in the assigned role.
- Communicating any aircraft operational restrictions to Flight Dispatch and Systems Operations Control (SOC).
- Coordinating necessary day of flight maintenance activities at line stations and providing technical assistance, including trouble shooting instructions for the rectification of defects (including the managing of repeat defects).
- Guides and directs AC, contracted maintenance organizations and flight crews to ensure compliance with AC maintenance requirements, maximum serviceability of aircraft, on time performance and aircraft utilization in accordance with the AC Control Manual
- Act as the focal point of contact for all Line Maintenance activities on around-theclock basis including irregular (IROPS) and emergency operations. .
- Manage the technical dispatch of all AC and customer aircraft in conformance with applicable standards of Airworthiness.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability for teamwork.
- Possess an A.M.E. M2 or E License with active endorsements on any aircraft type in the Air Canada fleet
- Ability to deal effectively with internal/external customers.
- Ability to provide direction and clear instructions on technical matters.
- Willingness to work shifts and at times extended hours.
- Proven knowledge of regulatory programs/agencies (Maintenance Control Manual, Transport Canada, FAA).
- External or internal management development.
- Excellent English communication skills both (oral & written).
- Sound judgment and strong sense of initiative in taking appropriate actions.
- Computer skills (Word, E-Mail, Excel, Windows).
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A