Website Air Canada
We are seeking a motivated individual to provide administrative support in the Customer Relations office in Calgary. The current salary is $16/hr as per the collective agreement.
- Prepare and maintain files documenting incoming mail.
- Liaise with Customer Relations representatives to eliminate duplication.
- Open and scan all incoming Customer Relations faxes and Canada Post.
- Manage filing system for Customer Relations mail.
- Receive, deliver and pick up boxes, mail, parcels, etc for Customer Relations.
- Maintain quality standards, while ensuring accuracy of compensation issued.
- Issue compensation according to Performance and Operations Standards manual.
- May be required to perform other related duties which do not affect the nature of the job.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Open and sort OBC vouchers.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High School graduation.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A