Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation. Responsible for managing the YYZ operations as a whole in the interest of In-Flight Service.
- Provide leadership and direction the Cabin Crew Managers.
- Responsible for working with the Cabin Crew Managers to ensure that they are supported from an operational perspective to support front line staff and ensure compliance to the Official Languages Act.
- Accountable to manage, track and trend delays and work with IFS STOC to minimize delays.
- Responsible for generating reports for the General Manager, IFS Operations and Managing Director IFS Operations Excellence.
- Represent the various functional interests for In-Flight Service at varied scheduled meetings and meetings which involve new products and services.
- Accountable for the development of new/modified business processes aimed at revenue maximization.
- Active participation and provisions of technical support on internal and external quality issues on assigned products.
- Maintain good relationships and liaison with other departments and external agencies such as Air Canada Ground Handling, Air Canada Maintenance, Air Canada Catering, YYZ Airport Authority.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement on-time action plans that achieve objectives
- Experience in leading, motivating and coaching a management team to success
- Highly adaptable and flexible to support a 24/7 operation
University degree an asset
- Significant experience leading a large unionized front line workforce, including Labour
- Relations familiarity (unions) in a customer-orientated and fast paced operational environment.
- Airline experience an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to create and achieve a vision
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and achieve multiple objectives
- Focused on continuous improvement, must be a creative and innovative thinker
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A