This position is located on the National Quality Management HEDIS Data and Reporting Team and is responsible for in-depth data analytics and reporting in support of various HEDIS initiatives and projects.
- Perform research and analysis of HEDIS-related data in a relational database environment, including writing queries to identify trends, draw conclusions, make recommendations and validate results.
- Define and deliver analytical solutions in support of the supplemental data processes.
- Design and conduct analyses and outcome studies regarding the impact of various initiatives and projects.
- Summarize information from large data sets using data visualization tools.
- Evaluate the data and analytic needs of assigned projects and assure the integrity of the data.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners and organizations to provide analytics that answer business questions.
- Perform extensive data validation and testing in a complex environment that utilizes multiple databases.
- 5+ years intermediate/advanced experience with analytic programming tools and methods (SQL, Base SAS, Python, R)
- Experience in working in a data warehouse environment as well as the ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources
- Experience with data validation and testing and testing in complex environment and utilizes multiple databases
- Strong reporting skills using data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Ability to communicate statistical and technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability
- Communication proficiency – verbal and written
- Comfortable with audience at varying levels within the organization and external partners
- Successfully navigate and manage simultaneously competing priorities to meet business needs and deliverables
- Ability to build trust and respect of internal and external key stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A