AECOM Transportation Division is actively seeking a Planning Intern to Hire for employment within our Technology Solutions Department in the Austin, TX office. The position provides the opportunity to work on exciting, challenging, and high-profile transportation projects..
- Develop supporting figures using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and mapping for various projects using GIS
- Prepare and give effective presentations
- Creatively solve multimodal transportation problems
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Assist with GIS mapping tasks and analysis of socioeconomic, land use and development, environmental impacts, travel behavior, and transportation demand concepts
- Support research and technical analyses on multimodal planning, traffic safety, and emerging mobility planning, among other activities.
- Work in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- Analyze a wide range of transportation data and manage the completion of technical analyses, feasibility studies, and other transportation reports or memorandums
- Working knowledge of Dashboards, preferably Power BI or Tableau
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelors degree accredited program and interest in transportation or urban planning.
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with ArcGIS, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and preparing graphics and visuals
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and graphical skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A