Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
- Maintaining liaison with design and drafting groups.
- May coordinate technical and administrative activities with employees in other disciplines and other departments participating on an assigned project.
- May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned architectural and design/drafting personnel.
- May assist in the development of new architectural methods and techniques.
- May review and approve conceptual designs.
- Performing basic architectural/engineering calculations.
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may independently perform advanced technical assignments of various complexities within approved schedules and budgets.
- Preparing specifications, reports and related data tables.
- Preparing, reviewing, and approving drawings as required.
- Certification as a LEED Accredited Professional by the USGBC
- Experience with SketchUp Pro, Adobe Creative Suites, or other related graphic software
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Experience in public safety related projects such as police facilities, emergency operation centers, emergency communication centers and training facilities.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Licensed as a registered architect, preferably in VA with NCARB
- Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hampton, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A