AECOM is currently embarking on a Global Mobility Transformation to create a world-class mobility function and is looking for a Global Mobility Manager – Americas. You will work closely with our Global Mobility Director – Americas, as well as our larger global mobility team that sits throughout the world as we define our future strategy for Global Mobility and develop global policies and processes to make us fit for the future and beyond as we transform from an operations focused function to a strategic business partner, focused on the future mobility of talent at AECOM.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to use your knowledge, experience and creativity to work with our businesses across the Americas region in creating solutions to cross border mobile workforce issues and the mobilization of talent, whilst ensuring compliance with global tax, social security and immigration legislation.
- Partnering with the business to provide responsive and time critical advice and guidance in respect of new overseas bids
- Being the main point of contact for vendors for your region – including relocation, tax service and immigration service providers
- Provide monthly/quarterly/ad hoc reporting to HR leadership and other stakeholders as it relates to foreign national population
- Providing advice to both the business and HR on all aspects of global and domestic relocation matters for the Americas region
- Provide feedback and best practices solutions related to current policies and processes
- Consult with stakeholder, at all levels of the business, on complex immigration matters
- The operating model for GM is changing, with the day to day operational activity being undertaken by the GM operations team. This role will sit in the newly created Centre of Excellence and will fundamentally be an advisory role to the business and HR.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related degree plus 8+ years’ experience in a global mobility capacity including expatriate and relocation program management or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Experience of managing US international and domestic relocation issues
- Expatriate tax experience in a professional services firm highly preferred along with in-house experience within the same industry
- Strong knowledge of US immigration, along with familiarity with other regions
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and knowledge of A-Pro.
- Proven ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurora, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A