The role will be supporting the development and execution of strategic projects across North America. Projects could include operational change programs, driving consistency and best practice across the regions, and liaising with our International partners to develop Global initiatives.
In this role you will help drive operational excellence by driving critical strategic initiatives. This role will report to the AVP, Director of Operations and Finance – DCS Americas. This position requires the ability to manage complex projects, balance multiple responsibilities, and influence key stakeholders.
- Conduct internal and external research and analysis to develop actionable recommendations
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to carry out initiatives
- Present to and influence senior leadership
- Plan, manage, and execute strategic initiatives
- Build credible subject matter expertise and personal brand across the enterprise
- Establish well-supported, data-driven solutions with specific recommendations that enable senior management to make critical decisions
- Identifying, researching, and recommending new ways to drive efficiency by streamlining business processes
- Build relationships with Regional Operational, Financial and Support Service Teams
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Prior operational experience in EPC industry is a plus.
- Expertise in research and analysis, strategic planning, financial analysis, and project management.
- Proven ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus two (2) years of experience in research and analysis, strategic planning, financial analysis, and project management or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Background in management consulting, corporate strategy or investment banking is a plus but not required.
- Previous Experience working for a large, Fortune 500 and/or highly matrixed organization.
- An MBA or equivalent advanced degree, from top tier program.
- 4 years of relevant experience would be desirable.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive to take on a leadership role and the accountability and responsibility that comes with it.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurora, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A