AECOM is actively seeking a talented senior project manager to join our Atlanta, Georgia transportation, design team. AECOM Transportation Business Line provides a wide variety of civil transportation services to federal, state, county, municipal, and port clients. As a senior project manager, you will have the responsibility as a lead engineer for highway and roadway design projects. This is an optimal career position for an experienced roadway engineering project manager seeking an opportunity to lead a variety of transportation design projects.
- Erosion and sedimentation control
- Coordinate with other disciplines.
- Provide technical oversight/support.
- Staging plans.
- Construction plans.
- Drainage design
- Designing roadway geometrics:
- Right-of-way plans
- Other related design tasks.
- Conceptual development.
- Ability to interact with clients.
- Plan and manage tasks and team members.
- Professional Engineer License
- BS Civil Engineer
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Roadway/highway engineer designs for GDOT and local municipalities
- Client relationship experience
- Project Management experience in roadway design
- Eight (8) years of roadway/highway civil design experience
- OpenRoads and MicroStation and/or InRoads or similar design applications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A