The Water Business Unit of AECOM is actively seeking an energetic open-minded individual to be a Water Resources Leader for our Texas Water Resources Department in our Texas offices. The individual fulfilling this important position will be located in Dallas, TX. AECOM has active successful water resources teams in this location.
- Manages and leads all technical, financial, and client satisfaction areas using consistent processes and tools.
- May include management of small teams across business lines, in remote locations and/or management of subcontractors.
- Active involvement in business and staff development across the greater Southwest, and collaboration with other AECOM offices within AECOM’s West Region.
- Manages projects on a local to regional basis achieving quality outcomes, financial performance and client satisfaction.
- Be a catalyst for growing AECOM’s Texas water resources capabilities, head count, and gross revenue.
- Working with regional Water Business Line leadership on local and regional initiatives.
- Acts as primary point of contact with client.
- Successfully develops strategy, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, and executes project.
- Plans, directs, and supervises operations included in moderately sized projects with moderate risk, complexity, and financial impact.
- Master’s degree in Civil, Environmental, Geotechnical Engineering or related field
- Experience with project management requirements and systems
- 10+ years of proven Project Management experience of Federal Flood Control, Dams & Levees
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Texas
- Experience or interest in business operations and internal finance
- Experience in presenting projects at public information meetings and public involvement.
- Good understanding of the Dallas market, and ability to support marketing efforts in pursuing work
- BA/BS + 10 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadership
- Experience in presenting projects to local government bodies and committees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A